SUMO provide 3D SketchUp models from captured laser scan pointcloud data or through traditional measurements. Models can be built from current and old survey drawings which are then outputted as 2D and 3D image files and as animations. They provide a fast and cost effective way to work in and view buildings in 3D.
SketchUp models are a fantastic method for Architects to purvey a design to a client. A free viewer can be downloaded so as clients can view the work at their leisure.
- We can provide SketchUp models built from laser scan point clouds, or from traditional measurements
- SketchUp models can be built from current and old survey drawings
- Models can be output in 2D and 3D, as image files and as animations
- SketchUp models can be viewed in 3D by anyone via a free downloadable viewer
- 3D outputs include DWG/DXF/OBJ/KMZ
- 2D outputs include DWG/DXF/PDF/BMP/TIF