More than a PAS 128 compliant survey!
SUMO128Plus+ is a PAS 128 compliant survey that sets the standard for the accuracy with which data is to be captured, it’s expected quality and a means to indicate our confidence in the data recorded. It covers:
- Advice on project planning and scoping.
- Recommendations on the suitable type of survey(s) to be carried out.
- A desktop utility records search (This is a pre-requisite for a PAS 128 compliant survey).
- A range of appropriate detection techniques (These comprise of the most comprehensive suite of geophysical survey techniques in the industry).
- Clearly identifying the location of the utilities and anomalies identified (through geospatial referencing).
- Clear and accurate survey deliverables (With choice of survey reporting outputs).
Whereas PAS 128 is focused on buried utilities less than 3 metres deep, SUMO128Plus+ not only finds these, but can be specified to look deeper to include other underground anomalies such as voids and foundations.
SUMO128Plus+… more than a PAS 128 compliant survey… a new approach to site investigation…
Real time surveying… immediate indication of buried utilities marked on the ground from an EML (CAT & Genny) and GPR survey so potential problems are quickly highlighted and early decisions can be made.
Post processing surveying… an off-site in depth office based analysis of a second GPR survey to correlate the results and check any variances from the Real Time GPR survey, as well as identifying other buried obstructions, voids, cellars, foundations and archaeological remains, if required.
Topographic surveying… with levels of detail specified to suit the project needs, including a layering format for each type of below and above ground feature for simplicity and clarity.
Click to view the full SUMO PAS128 guide