Sketch Up Models
SUMO provide Sketch-up models from laser scan point clouds or from traditional measurements. Sketch-up models can built from old survey drawings and outputted in 2D and 3D as image files and as animations. They provide a cost effective way to work in and view buildings in 3D.
Sketch-up models are a great way for Architects to purvey a design to a client, and a free viewer can be downloaded so as clients can view the work at their leisure.
- We can provide Sketch-up models built from laser scan point clouds, or from traditional measurements
- Sketch-up models can be built from old survey drawings
- Models can be output in 2D and 3D, as image files and as animations
- Sketch-up models can be viewed in 3D by anyone via a free downloadable viewer
- 3D ouputs include DWG/DXF/OBJ/KMZ
- 2D outputs include DWG/DXF/PDF/BMP/TIF